Kansas City Monarchs NLB Sandbag Cord Fitted Ballcap
Description: Featuring a two-tone construction with vintage white corduroy crown and brown sueded visor, the Sandbag Cord Vintage Inspired fitted collection takes some of our favorite teams and their logos, and recontextualizes them to create fashion pieces that will shine in your wardrobe. The contemporary high crown structured fitted cap features raised embroidery front logo with embroidered side patch and rear league logo.
- 100% polyester
- 3D embroidered interlocking "KC" logo
- Standard sueded brown visor
- Flat embroidered logos on sides and back
- Structured modern crown in vintage white cord
- Available in fitted sizes only
League: Negro National League
History: The Monarchs appeared in the first "Colored World Series" in 1924, representing the Negro National League against the Hilldale club of the Eastern Colored League.
ConnectFacebook Twitter Vimeo Instagram