Low stock: 8 left
- 100% polyester
- 3D embroidered "Grays" logo
- Standard brown visor with gray under visor
- Flat embroidered logos on sides and back
- Structured modern crown in tan
- Available in fitted sizes only
League: Negro National League
History: The Grays began in the Homestead area of Pittsburgh, but also played home games in Washington's Griffith Stadium in the late 1930s and 1940s. Their big basher was the catcher Josh Gibson, possibly the best player in Negro leagues history.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.