Detroit Stars Vintage Inspired Four Bagger Hoodie
Description: These Vintage Inspired hoodies provide the same Ebbets Field Flannels quality that you know and love with a streetwear sensibility. Expertly crafted from superior quality materials, taking some of our favorite teams and reimagining them as a key piece of your everyday uniform.
- Cotton/poly (85%/15%) fleece sweatshirt
- Chenille and felt appliqué on chest, hood and right sleeve
- Flock transfer team name on left sleeve
- Drawstring with shiny gold aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
League: Negro League
History: The Detroit Stars were charter members of the Negro National League in 1920. The squad that year included pitcher Bill Holland and catcher Bruce Petway who twice threw out Ty Cobb trying to steal in an exhibition game. The team name was revived in the 1950's, the waning post-integration days of the Negro Leagues.