Low stock: 1 left
Description: Inspired by the original 1926 Chicago American Giants ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine brown wool broadcloth with cream felt interlocking "AG"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: CAGFC
League: Negro National League
History: Rube Foster's American Giants wore a number of great uniform and cap designs. This is probably one of the rarest, a reverse pinstripe ballcap with sewn felt letters. We've only seen one photo of the team in this uniform.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.