IN-STOCK Ships within 1 week.
Description: Inspired by the original 1950 Cerveceria Polar ballcap. This collection takes some of our favorite styles and reimagines them as a key piece of your everyday uniform. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth, this cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine black wool broadcloth with white felt polar bear emblem
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Cream "Polar" embroidered lettering with tail on the back
- Cream embroidered EFF logo on the left side
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: CERFC
League: Cuban Amateur League
History: In addition to the four-team Cuban League, the island nation also had a lively amateur baseball scene. Many of the top teams were sponsored by companies. This club was named after the popular Polar brand beer.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.