Baltimore Elite Giants Vintage Inspired Four Bagger Hoodie
Description: These Vintage Inspired hoodies provide the same Ebbets Field Flannels quality that you know and love with a streetwear sensibility. Expertly crafted from superior quality materials, taking some of our favorite teams and reimagining them as a key piece of your everyday uniform.
- Cotton/poly (85%/15%) fleece sweatshirt
- Chenille and felt appliqué on chest, hood and right sleeve
- Flock transfer team name on left sleeve
- Drawstring with shiny gold aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
League: Negro National League
History: The 1949 Elite Giants were led by a 20-year-old infielder named Jim Gilliam. After three straight All Star seasons in Baltimore by Gilliam, he was signed by the Brooklyn Dodgers, where he won the 1953 National League Rookie of the Year. As the Dodgers’ leadoff hitter for most of the 1950s, Gilliam won four World Series titles, made two All Star Game appearances, and saw his number 19 jersey later retired by the club.