Atlanta Black Crackers Vintage Inspired Four Bagger Hoodie
Description: These Vintage Inspired hoodies provide the same Ebbets Field Flannels quality that you know and love with a streetwear sensibility. Expertly crafted from superior quality materials, taking some of our favorite teams and reimagining them as a key piece of your everyday uniform.
- Cotton/poly (85%/15%) fleece sweatshirt
- Chenille and felt appliqué on chest, hood and right sleeve
- Flock transfer team name on left sleeve
- Drawstring with shiny gold aglets
- Front pouch pocket
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
League: Negro Southern League
History: While many Negro League clubs took their nicknames from their local white counterparts, the Black Crackers taking theirs from the Southern Association’s all-white Atlanta Crackers led to one of the oddest team names in baseball history. Both clubs shared Atlanta’s famed Ponce de Leon Park, where during the 1940 season the legendary Satchel Paige appeared in two games for the Black Crackers.