Detroit Lions Vintage Crewneck Sweatshirt
Please allow 4 weeks sewing time before shipping.
Description: This is quite simply the best sweatshirt you can buy: cozy French terry with felt patches.
- French terry sweatshirt
- Made in USA
- Heather gray 20oz fleece
- Team name sewn on in felt
- Team patch sewn on lower left front
- 100% Cotton Body
- 50% Cotton / 50% Poly Striped Cuffs, Neck, and Bottom trim
- V-notch design at collar
- Flatlock Stitching
- Machine wash cold inside out; hang dry
- S = 36" chest / M = 40" chest / L = 44" chest / XL = 48" chest / 2XL = 52" chest / 3XL = 56" chest
- Item #: DLSS
History: The Detroit Lions won back-to-back NFL Championships in 1952 & 1953 behind the passing and running prowess of future Hall of Famers Bobby "The Blonde Bomber" Lane and Doak Walker respectively. Another future Hall of Famer on both championship teams was the 3 position playing phenom Yale Lary, who played defensive back, punter, and return specialist.
The Detroit Lions are currently members of the NFC Northern Division and play their home games in Ford Field, Detroit, Michigan.