Low stock: 4 left
Description: Inspired by wool caps worn by goalkeepers into the 1940s. Hand-sewn from wool.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine Columbia blue wool broadcloth, athletic gold felt emblem
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Athletic gold embroidered PCHA logo on the right side
- Item# VICHC
League: Pacific Coast Hockey Association
History: The Aristocrats went to the Stanley Cup finals in 1913, losing to the Toronto Blue Shirts (these were the days when the Stanley Cup was an “open” tournament). After losing their home ice to the Canadian military during World War I, the team moved to Spokane, WA, but folded after the 1916-17 season. A new Aristocrats team was born in 1918, and won the Stanley Cup in 1925 after changing their name to the Victoria Cougars.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.