Low stock: 2 left
Description: Inspired by wool caps worn by goalkeepers into the 1940s. Hand-sewn from wool.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine royal blue wool broadcloth, cream felt shield emblem with embroidery
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Cream embroidered EHL logo on the right side
- Item# JTJHC
League: Eastern Hockey League
History: There were four different iterations of the Jets, the first one hitting the ice in 1950. The 1969-70 team made it to the second round of the EHL playoffs under coach Dick Roberge. The 1974-75 team featured the Carlson brothers, who were the inspiration for the Hanson brothers in the film Slapshot.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.