Low stock: 4 left
Description: Inspired by wool caps worn by goalkeepers into the 1940s. Hand-sewn from wool.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine red wool broadcloth, bottle cap logo on cream felt patch
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Crossed flags logo on the right side
- Item# BUFHC
League: American Hockey League
History: The first Bisons team operated in the Canadian Professional Hockey League before shifting to the International League the following year. But this first team actually played home games at the Peace Bridge Arena in Fort Erie, Ontario. Buffalo began its 30-year stint in the AHL in 1940. They won Calder Cup championships in 1943, 1944, 1946, 1963 and 1970, which was their final season before the expansion Buffalo Sabres began play.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.