History: The Portland Beavers played at Vaughn Street Park until 1955 after which they moved over to Multnomah Stadium. Usually in the league's second division, the 1936 club under manager Bill Sweeny rallied to win the Pacific Coast League title and the playoffs.
- Made in the USA
- Pacific Coast League
- Exact reproduction of the 1947 team jacket worn by the Portland Beavers
- 100% wool body
- Leather sleeves and pocket piping
- Wool knit shoulder inserts
- Wool knit cuffs, collar and waistband
- Button front
- Felt applique emblem on chest
- Rayon lining
- Item #: PTL47J
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.