Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1939 IRT All-Stars ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy blue wool broadcloth
- Orange felt diamond patch with navy blue embroidered “IRT” lettering
- Standard 3" navy blue wool visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Adjustable size comes with a leather strap and antiqued brass closure.
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Item# IRT40C
League: Semi-Pro Team
History: From 1904 to 1940, when the City of New York amalgamated all the subway lines, Interborough Rapid Transit was one of three private companies that ran New York’s subways and elevated lines. The company sponsored its own baseball league comprised of teams from its various departments. They even had a professional soccer team – the IRT Rangers – in the American Soccer League in the late 1920s.
30 day Return Policy. If your item is unworn and in resellable condition you can return for a full refund within 30 days (shipping rates apply).
Doesn't fit? No worries, exchange for the perfect fit within 30 days of delivery.
See our complete return policy
$8.95 Flat-Rate Shipping* | FREE on orders $125 & up* | Calculated shipping to Canada
* Within the US.