Have a dream flannel in mind? It can be a historic team or one of your own designs. Each flannel is built especially for you. If designing your own jersey, please see available patterns and fabrics below. Before contacting email@example.com about your flannel, please see the following guidelines. For additional questions, visit our Custom Flannels FAQ page.
Minimum order: 1
If you are interested in wholesale custom flannels (six or more), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
General guidelines to ordering an authentic custom flannel from Ebbets Field Flannels:
- We can work from your historic photo or artwork file, even a sketch will work.
- We have several authentic historic patterns and fabrics to choose from. We regret that we cannot make different patterns or bring in custom fabrics for single-piece orders.
- Basic custom flannel price is $225 (plus $11.95 shipping), which includes our design set-up fees.
- We do not do proofs for single-piece orders. If you desire a proof, we can offer one for an additional $25 per design. Additional proofs $25 ea.
- Price includes jersey, trim (if any), sewn felt lettering and numbers.
- Custom sleeve patches are extra and will be quoted individually.
- Name on back not included on price (player names were not widely worn on the back of baseball jerseys until the 1960s, and are not considered a standard feature. You can add a one-color name on back for an additional $25 if you desire).
- If designing your own flannel, please see the sample vintage lettering fonts below or you can submit your own design.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for custom orders.
- Gift certificates and discounts cannot be applied to custom work. Thank you.
A gentle reminder: A classic historic flannel baseball jersey, when executed correctly, is a timeless piece of clothing. It has a very specific aesthetic look. We suggest resisting the temptation to "overdesign". Less is more. Simple, one or two-layer felt lettering and tasteful trim will give a better result than covering all the surfaces of the jersey with decoration, or trying to execute complex designs that would normally need to be embroidered. Any questions, please contact email@example.com.